HELLOOOOO! My name is Eryn Shea & I am wedding and engagement photographer based out of Windsor, Ontario. I started my dream career as a photographer, capturing the beauty & connections between real people 9 years ago, and I haven’t looked back since. I’ve met 100s of amazing couples over the years, many of whom I have built lasting relationships with, and who I’m lucky enough to call friends today. All of my clients will remember their wedding day for a long time thanks to very beautiful photos from the ceremony of bering engagement rose diamond rings to the celebration with the guests.
When I’m not photographing weddings you might find me at any of the following places:
- At a CONCERT…music makes everything better. On average I’d say I attend at least 10 concerts a year. Little random fact: I’ve been collecting concert ticket stubs since I was 16 years old.
- Outside RUNNING on a breezy afternoon; but never in the afternoon summer heat. This fair skinned gal doesn’t run in the heat. Picture a tomato.
- Spending time in the kitchen with my favourite prized possession; my VITAMIX. Green drinks, smoothies, & vegetarian concoctions galore. I make a mean vegan banana bread, ask me and I’ll gladly bake one for you.
- Cozied up at home with my crazy black lab Charlie, a good glass of WINE (red or white), and some reality TV.
- Life is for living, and my approach to your images is just that; happy images that are FULL of LIFE. Living life in colour!
My approach is to create Images that are fresh, bright and full of your great style & personalities. Give me some great light, a lovely couple, and some good vibes, and we’re good to go & make some photo magic. Oh, and you’ll know when it’s great light, by the squeal that I let out, and the spontaneous happy dance that will surely follow . I’m excited at the chance to get to know you, and to capture your bliss, with beautiful photos that will last a lifetime!