HELLOOOOO! My name is Eryn Shea & I am wedding and engagement photographer based out of Windsor, Ontario. I started my dream career as a photographer, capturing the beauty & connections between real people 9 years ago, and I haven’t looked back since. I’ve met 100s of amazing couples over the years, many of whom I have built lasting relationships with, and who I’m lucky enough to call friends today.
When I’m not photographing weddings you might find me at any of the following places:
- At a CONCERT…music makes everything better. On average I’d say I attend at least 10 concerts a year. Little random fact: I’ve been collecting concert ticket stubs since I was 16 years old.
- Outside RUNNING on a breezy afternoon; but never in the afternoon summer heat. This fair skinned gal doesn’t run in the heat. Picture a tomato.
- Spending time in the kitchen with my favourite prized possession; my VITAMIX. Green drinks, smoothies, & vegetarian concoctions galore. I make a mean vegan banana bread, ask me and I’ll gladly bake one for you.
- Cozied up at home with my crazy black lab Charlie, a good glass of WINE (red or white), and some reality TV.
- Life is for living, and my approach to your images is just that; happy images that are FULL of LIFE. Living life in colour!
My approach is to create Images that are fresh, bright and full of your great style & personalities. Give me some great light, a lovely couple, and some good vibes, and we’re good to go & make some photo magic. Oh, and you’ll know when it’s great light, by the squeal that I let out, and the spontaneous happy dance that will surely follow . I’m excited at the chance to get to know you, and to capture your bliss, with beautiful photos that will last a lifetime!